Several streets in New Braunfels are being closed temporarily due to the Castell Avenue East 24-inch water line project. The project is being led by the City of New Braunfels and is expected to be completed by the end of April. During this time, drivers should expect delays and plan accordingly. The following streets will be closed:
– Castell Avenue from San Antonio Street to Common Street
– Common Street from Castell Avenue to Seguin Avenue
– Seguin Avenue from Common Street to Landa Street
– Landa Street from Seguin Avenue to San Antonio Street
– San Antonio Street from Landa Street to Castell Avenue
The City of New Braunfels is asking drivers to plan ahead and use alternate routes while the project is underway. The City also encourages everyone to be aware of construction workers and obey traffic signs and signals.